Wednesday, December 8, 2010
The year of the Metal Rabbit begins February 3, 2011. This year in the southeast the annual “6” energy visits. This indicates money but having to work hard for money. It can also indicate that people living in these homes that are in the entertainment industry, publishing industry, travel industry, textiles and fashion may have a more difficult year financially. In the south, the “2” energy visits, which indicates health problems. If your home faces the South, or you have main exterior doors that face the south or you are sleeping to the south place metal like a metal statue, weights, or a wind chime near the doors or bed to help alleviate any health issues. It can particularly affect 2 and 8 Life Gua people and women in the stomach, reproductive organs, and digestive system. In the southwest, the “4” energy visits which is good for romance, scholarly pursuits, writing and travelling. If you have a southwest facing door, sleep to the southwest or your home faces the southwest this will be a good year to meet a new lover and is also good for getting a book published. This excellent, especially if you have your bedroom located in the southwest. If single, this will give you the opportunity to attract a mate into your life.
The “5” energy visits the east, in the New Year. This is the worst known energy to visit and if activated indicates problems with money, relationships and health. This energy is not strong in the East and will only affect individuals with East facing doors, homes or sleeping to the East. It is only recommended that you place metal there if you’re experiencing difficulties. If you have the wealth energy in the East, it is best to leave the area alone. The West is visited by the “9” energy, which indicates future wealth, such as non-liquid assets like investments in the stock market or promotions. It also is indicative of celebrations, such as weddings and promotions. The Northeast is visited by the “1” energy which is good for money, intellect and sexual energy. The North is visited by the “3” energy and is quite strong this year. If activated this energy indicates gossiping, fighting, arguments and lawsuits. Place metal in these areas if you’re experiencing these issues. If not, leave it alone as metal can weaken the prosperity energy. The Northwest is visited by the “8” energy.
This indicates that homes that face the Northwest, or if you live in a home that has an exterior door that faces the Northwest or you are sleeping to the Northwest, it’ll be a great year for money. These energies can be ‘activated’ by having a door located in these sectors, sleeping to these directions, bedrooms located in these sectors, the stove knobs activating these sectors known as the “fire mouth,” digging into the earth in these sectors, water features such as pools and fountains, and fire elements such as large televisions, fireplaces or outdoor kitchens.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Classical Feng Shui is about living in harmony with the environment. By living in harmony with the environment, people are able to harness the beneficial energies or chi in the environment, to better their lives. Classical Feng Shui encompasses the human experience, which includes wealth, health and relationships. Through hundreds of years of observation, the Chinese discovered dwellings (homes or businesses) that were beneficial to occupants. In doing this research they also discovered, edifices that were destructive and harmful to occupants, making life difficult and in some cases impossible. The Chinese figured out which homes and businesses based on, how it was situated in the environment, the facing direction of the building, the move-in date and the occupant’s birth date would be beneficial and which would be destructive. The Chinese believe that 1/3 of our luck comes from heaven, that which we are born with or predestined, 1/3 of our luck comes from man, by working hard or having good acumen and 1/3 through the earth, which is Feng Shui. Some masters believe that really great Feng Shui will improve your life by 2/3. I tend to agree.
A common misconception about Classical Feng Shui is that professionals in this field use bamboo flutes, paint walls different colors, use mirrors, frogs, coins, and crystals to shift the energy in a home or business. This is false. Chachkis are not powerful enough to shift the energy in a home or business. Much of what is read online, in books, or seen on TV about Feng Shui is Western Feng Shui and it is bogus. This is not how it’s used to secure and enhance wealth, improve health and attract or maintain a relationship.
The best way to implement Feng Shui is to begin the process from the ground up. If you have a raw piece of land, this is the best time to implement Feng Shui. Everything from the facing of the building, to the placement of toilets, stoves, kitchens, bedrooms, laundry rooms, offices, can be customized for the person dwelling in the space to ensure that money, relationships and health thrive. There are special degrees known as Precious Jewel Lines that can be used to set the foundation, doors, stoves, beds, offices, etc. that will bring precious and beautiful things to the occupants. There are special wealth formulas like Five Ghosts Carry Treasure, which can be implemented by tapping a mountain in the environment and placing water in a specific location based on the facing direction of the doors to bring great wealth to the occupants. Many formulas can be created by utilizing the external features of the house or business and setting the driveways, water features, ponds, sidewalks, etc. to special degrees that can speed up good Feng Shui to produce faster results and to create great wealth and harmony.
Donald Trump utilizes these special techniques in all his buildings. Richard Branson, the Virgin mogul, also uses Classical Feng Shui to enhance his wealth. Steve Wynn, the hotel magnet billionaire, in Las Vegas utilizes these wealth producing techniques popular in Southeast Asia, but unknown to many Westerners. Chase Manhattan and Wells Fargo Banks also utilize these methods to increase and secure their wealth. A lot of companies like Disney use these techniques but don’t advertise it because it gives them a competitive advantage.
If building a home or business from the ground up is not feasible, the best alternative is to consult a Classical Feng Shui Consultant before you move-in to a home or office. By consulting a professional beforehand, this ensures that the home or office will support the occupants in all aspects of wealth, health and relationships. It is much easier to pick a good home or business for a person than it is to fix a home or business that has posed nothing but challenges for the individual.
If you are not looking for a new home or business, I would recommend consulting a professional to ensure that your existing space is well placed inside and out to secure and enhance wealth, to protect and improve relationships and to boost and increase good health. Feng Shui can always be used to turn a situation around, prevent a negative situation from occurring, and strengthen a positive situation.
Feng Shui can be implemented as early as the raw land phase, in the renovation phase, when finding a new home or business or in an existing space. Feng Shui can be employed in countless ways to help improve the lives of individuals. In ancient China, Feng Shui was reserved for royalty and the very rich because of its powerful influences on the human experience. It wasn’t until Master Yang, the savior of the poor, that it was introduced to the general public. Today, many are aware of Feng Shui, but few know of “real” Feng Shui, secrets that the movers and shakers and the truly rich use.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Monday, April 5, 2010
In case you missed my lectures, here's a highlight for the upcoming year of the metal tiger:
Industries That Will Thrive:
• Technology companies, including dot.com’s, advancements in futuristic technologies
• Pottery type businesses
• Entertainment Industry-all aspects of television and film
• Raw Land and development of raw land like commercial properties, shopping centers
• Silver and gold
• Stock Market
• Airliners-people will be travelling more or moving more because of the travelling gua, also if you’re home faces The last fifteen degrees of Northeast will be travelling a lot or moving
• Wars can end during this time and small revolutions can also begin during the fire triad.
Rising Female Energy:
• The tiger represents the aggressive female energy
• Women will step into power-51% of America’s wealth is managed by females, will continue to see an increase in female success
• Women going after position of power will get it (ex. Meg Whitman CEO of EBAY going after Gubernatorial race )
• More volcanoe erruptions
• Global warming increasing
• Fire mountain releases it’s Chi this year-if you have a mountain near you that has a sharp point like a triangle it can be good or bad luck depending on the location
• Rise of successful young people
• Continue to see a new generation of business moguls and successful actors
Health Issues-depending on what Gua you are the, obviously the older you are the more it’ll affect you:
• Bones 2, 8
• Heart 9
• Eyes 9
• Metal Guas careful with lungs 6, 7
People Born in the Year of the Tiger(2010,1998, 1986, 1974, 1962, 1950, 1938, 1926, 1914)and Monkey:
• Presents challenges and blessings for those born in the year of the tiger, month of the tiger(February), hour of the tiger, day of the tiger, people born in the month of the monkey, hour of the monkey and day of the monkey
Inauspicious directions to dig, renovate, construct, build or activate:
• This includes sprinklers, spas, pools, home renovation, etc. Every year there are certain directions that you cannot disrupt because it disturbs the magnetic energy of the earth. For example, the full moon affects the tides in the ocean. It's the same concept with the earth’s magnetic energy except it affects the land around it. Disturbing this energy can cause divorce, money issues, scandals, etc.:
• All of the SW because of the 5 yellow
• 3k in the entire north and first fifteen degrees of northeast and last fifteen degrees of northwest.
• Year breaker in the the last fifteen degrees of the southwest
• Grand duke in the last fifteen degrees of the northeast
• For example if have a door that faces SW, need to use a wind chime as a counter measure. However, if the prosperity star is visiting leave it alone.
• If need to do something in one of these sectors you need to use the great sun formula for special dates to ensure a good result.
Make sure if you do renovations you consult a feng shui consultant to ensure a good result.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
With all the recent news on famous celebrities cheating on their spouses, I figured this blog was in order. By using a Chinese compass called a Luo Pan to determine the facing of the building and finding out the move-in date of the occupants, an assessment can easily be made as to what type of energy is prevalent. This determines the natal energy chart for the home or business and it shows what energy patterns in the home are present and if the “peach blossom” energy is there. In the home or office to determine if affairs are prevalent, the peach blossom or peach blossom sha energy has to be present. A “peach blossom” is what the Chinese call a beautiful woman. It also relates to romance and sexual energy. This energy is wonderful for cultivating new relationships and strengthening existing ones. However, too much water; low ground or a road situated on the “peach blossom” energy can be detrimental to the occupants and turn relationships sour. Another serious negative formation that can wreak havoc in the lives of individuals in known as a “peach blossom sha” this is when a road or real water is in conflict with the direction that the door faces. This negative formation can indicate incest, salacious love affairs, scandals, soiling the reputation of the person and bankruptcy.
For example, if the building faces pure north, specifically 352.5-7.5 degrees and there’s a road, real water or a ditch in pure west (262.5-277.5 degrees) this indicates that there could be affairs, scandals, incestuous energy or bankruptcy. Roads and water are purveyors of energy. How the home or business is situated in the environment dictates the quality of life that the occupants will have. This is true because humans are pure energy and so is the environment around us. The quality of energy that comes to your site is determined by how roads come to your home or business, how mountains are situated in proximity to your home or business and if there is any water, small or big, that is being activated in the environment.
Peach blossom sha formations can easily be remedied by changing the angle of the door. This changes how energy comes to the site. By having the door re-angled to specific degrees, this will take the person out of this negative formation and change the quality of life in the home or business.
A client of mine was living in a home where she divorced because her husband had an affair. Her house faced the last fifteen degrees in the southwest and there was a pool in the southeast. She moved in after 2004. This indicated affairs because in this particular energy chart in the southeast the “peach blossom” energy was prevalent. The placement of the pool in this sector is too much energy for the “peach blossom” to handle and this is why an affair ensued. The sleeping direction also indicated affairs. I knew her husband had initiated the affair because she never liked that home to begin with and wasn’t comfortable in the sleeping direction she was in. When I asked her why she stayed in the home and slept in that direction, she responded by saying it was her husband’s idea and she went along with it.
This tells me two things: first, the home mirrors the subconscious; second, the home never reflected who she truly was. Her husband was intent on moving into a home where he could “pull” from the negative energy that he needed so that he would be able to act accordingly. This is all on the subconscious level of course. Sometimes when people want to do something but don’t necessarily have the courage to, they will move into a space that supports their endeavors, good or bad and pull from that energy to complete their subconscious desires.
Feng Shui is a powerful modality that can help people with all aspects of the human experience. A home or business reveals all aspects of a person’s life. It divulges the entire person’s triumphs as well as challenges. The wonderful thing about energy or chi is that it can be changed or redirected to support the occupant’s endeavors. It is said that Feng Shui can improve your life by one third; the other one thirds is heaven luck and another one third is man luck which is attributed to working hard and having good acumen. Many Feng Shui master believes that really good Feng Shui can improve your life by two thirds. I tend to agree. I have seen what some may call “miraculous” results but really is a natural manifestation of the environment when properly “tapped” to bring about greater wealth, health and relationships. For more information on “peach blossom” energy and charts to activate it, go to my website at: www.RealFengShuiSOULutions.com.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
In Classical Feng Shui, there are telltale signs of energetic disharmony within the home. Without knowing the energetic reading or natal chart of the home or office, a lot of information can still be derived. The following features in a home or office are known to create discord:
• If there are mirrors in the bedroom and you can see yourself when you sleep this tends to cause fighting and bickering between mates and insomnia.
• If you have wall paper in the bedroom that is too loud or too bright, it will be difficult to get restful sleep. A more “yin” or calming environment is needed in the bedroom.
• Sleeping under horizontal beams that are too close to a person causes problems with the meridian of the body that the beam is covering (i.e. if the beam is above your heart, this can indicate heart problems).
• A bed next to a window or exposed to too much light will often cause sleeplessness. It is best to use black-out drapes to ensure restfulness.
• Stairs too close to the front door may affect the “good luck” of the occupants. The energy has nowhere to collect when entering the front door except for going up the stairs. Staircases should be at least 10 ft. away from the door.
• Stairs that have open risers leak out beneficial chi. It is best to have enclosed stairs so that the chi can travel uniformly and give good luck to the occupants.
• The Chinese believe that a spiral staircase “pierces the earth from heaven,” creating a corkscrew effect. Add light at the top of the staircase to send the energy back to “heaven.”
• More than one set of stairs on the same floor is considered “competing chi.” They should be on opposite sides of the house.
• The bathroom and laundry room should never be located in the center of the house because this indicates kidney and blood problems.
• If a staircase is located in the center of the house, this indicates back, spine and joint problems.
• Homes with split-levels (2-5), not a traditional two story home, indicate that the family is separated, thinking is confused and the life in general is disjointed.
Energetic harmony, whether it be in a home or office, begins with the actual structure and it's relationship to the environment. Picking a home or office based on the physical features is as important as picking it for it's energetic prowess. A home or office must be properly situated, inside and out, as well as have a good energetic chart. One cannot exist without the other.