Monday, November 9, 2009
Formations That Affect Wealth, Health and Relationships
Feng Shui is all about energy. We are energy. Where we dwell has it's own energy. Feng Shui is about how we are affected by the energy in our environment, specifically in areas where we spend the most amount of time like where we live, sleep and work. Feng Shui encompasses all aspects of the human experience which includes wealth, health and relationships.
The main purveyors of energy are roads, paths, sidewalks, bodies of water (ocean, river, lake, etc.), and mountains (actual and virtual-buildings). Much consideration is given to the external environment because it's not everyday that you can pick up a mountain or a road and move it. The energy of the earth/land is so powerful that it can enhance the human experience or devastate it. The following negative formations make the human experience difficult:
• Extreme slopes or sharp drop-offs on your property indicate unstable money and life.
• T-junctures or T-roads(as indicated the picture)create an overabundance of energy causing the occupants to experience discord, money loss, divorce, accidents and other mishaps.
• A house built on a top of a mountain is vulnerable to the elements. People who occupy these types of properties are susceptible to corporate takeovers, infidelity, financial ruin, and underhanded business partners and employees.
• Roads that are higher than the roof of a home indicate financial difficulty. These homes are vulnerable to cars losing control and ending up on their house.
• Driveways that dive to the main door can create marital conflict and lead to bankruptcy. The energy is too intense for the door to handle.
These are just a few negative formations, keep reading my blogs for more formations to help enhance your human experience. After all, knowledge is power.